Saturday 24 May 2014

Rained In and Rocking the Boat!


Today, as most of you will know, it has been larraping down all day!!  So, indoor based activities have been the order of business.  First job on the list was ebay listings.  I sell blank craft shapes in the ebay shop ( as well as loads of other stuff) and had 11 new shapes to get ready for uploading.  No small task when you think each shape comes in 5 sizes plus a set of all 5 sizes and in 8 different quantity options.
 

That's 48 different prices per shape!!  It's one of those jobs you hate to do, but once it's done and uploaded it looks after itself :0). There is a link to my shop at the top of my blog just at the bottom of the picture of our boat.  Take a look! There's over 40 different craft shapes there at the moment with more being added all the time!  (These will be on there tomorrow, am busy blogging now!)
Needless to say, 3 hours in and 6 listings ready for upload I was ready for a change and decided to do some housework.


Yogi had been sorting stock all morning while I was ebaying and we were both hungry.  So after scrambled egg on toast for lunch (Yum) he cracked on with cleaning and sterilising his fermentation buckets while I decided to clean the bathroom and bedroom.  Bedroom didn't take long, it is a 6' square area after all!  Sheets were changed and floor swept in no time so the bathroom was next.  This is where the fun started, I'm going from one side of the boat to the other, grabbing cleaning stuff, putting stuff away, minding my own business when I hear a shout 'Oi Oi! Stop rocking the boat!!'  I'd nearly knocked him over whilst holding his brew, nearly full to the top!!  'Sorry!!' I called back and carried on in the bathroom. After a couple more shouts and a bit of swearing in my direction, I decided to put the kettle on and sit down for a cuppa instead lol.


 

1 comment:

  1. Jill, Matilda Rose25 May 2014 at 08:02

    Brew or cleaning? No contest

    ReplyDelete